1 Day Only Holiday Haven Market December 02 2014
Strange Ways is currently the featured vendor at the Haven Collective, and right smack in the middle of our 2-week stay there is an awesome event for holiday shopping and mingling. The 2nd Annual Holiday Haven market will be this Saturday from 11AM–8PM. This intimate pop-up market features a small, curated selection of local vendors and makers. I went last year before I even moved to New Haven, and seeing the creative energy is one of the reasons why I decided to settle and launch Strange Ways here.
If you're looking to see some of the best creative entrepreneurs in the area, make sure to stop on by. Of course, also buy some gifts for yourself or others and munch on the nom noms (I hear there is local donuts). And be sure to stop by the Strange Ways area and actually... only buy stuff from us, because if you give your money to the other people you're a traitor!
• (23rd/1st) (handmade goods)
• Bella Rev Jewelry (jewelry)
• The Brothers Crisp (hand-sewn shoes)
• Kate Stephen Jewelry (jewelry)
• Metta Makes (bath + body)
• Ordinary Arts (art prints)
• Poppy and Jack Designs (embroidery)
• Strange Ways (weird shit)
• Vintanthromodern (vintage)
• Whisk & Brush (delicious eats)