Judith Slaying Holofernes Necklace
Inspired by art history, this necklace is a nod to the gruesome, powerful scene by Artemisia Gentileschi's painting with Holofernes’ severed head above two daggers and a garnet drop of blood. Great gift for art buffs, horror fans, or anyone with a flair for the dark.
The garnet used in this piece is also the January birthstone!
- Handmade artist necklace design
- Cast bronze design + flat-cut, teardrop garnet
- 14k gold-filled chain w/ spring clasp
- Comes in giftable Gallery Collection packaging
- Made by hand in Little Rock, AR by the artist
- Charm Measurements: 1" tall (including garnet drop)
- Chain Measurements: 18 inches
By Bang Up Betty